Capability HQ is a partnership bringing years of pre-eminence in organisational psychology and 'C' suite HR experience together as a 'one stop shop' provider of capability driven business performance improvement services.
Based in Melbourne, but with a national client base, Capability HQ has a broad service offering of cost effective solutions including major business re-structures, senior management capability assessment, coaching, nationally accredited training, recruitment and outplacement services.
Capability HQ will add significant measurable, sustainable improvement to the performance and behaviour dynamics of individuals and teams within your business.
WHY FOCUS ON CAPABILITY?
At Capability HQ, we believe most businesses overlook the inherent capability of individuals when attempting to grow and restructure their business.
- We have all worked in organisations where it is clear the organisational structure is not aligned to the achievement of business objectives
- We have all worked in organisations where the specific requirements and performance standards of roles are not clearly defined.
- We have all worked in organisations where it Is clear that certain individuals are incapable of meeting the performance standards required in the role.
At Capability HQ, we can ensure a successful 'fit' of existing individuals to the needs of each role in your organisation by capability assessments with coaching or recruitment as required
THE INHERENT CAPABILITY OF A SENIOR MANAGER IS THE MOST RELIABLE PREDICTOR OF PERFORMANCE IN A ROLE
A validated assessment of the inherent capability of an individual is a far more accurate predictor of performance & success than the traditional recruitment methodology of alignment of learnt competencies.
Bringing genuine capability into an organisation that is aligned to the successful implementation of a business plan is the most important step towards ensuring the future success of the business.
The inherent capability of an individual predicts default behaviours which can have a profound impact on the workplace culture within an organisation.
A key outcome of capability assessment for executives is self awareness. This can lead to consensual coaching of individuals to promote positive behavioural changes aligned to the needs of the organisation.
THE BUSINESS PERFORMANCE CYCLE
OUR TEAM PRINCIPALS
- Over 25 years of management committee level HR experience across a diverse portfolio of industries (Tourism & Hospitality, Retail, Health, Resources, Government Sectors) and high level consulting & project experience
- Proven strategic business planning and cultural transformation capability
- Board level influencing and stakeholder management skills
- Business startup/restructure specialist with commercial cost/performance focus
- Skilled executive recruiter and coach
- Over 20 years of successful organisational psychology engagement with business in the assessment & development of workplace capability
- Pre-eminent Organisational Psychology practitioner with a strong focus on leadership capability. Historical partnerships spanning the Retail, Hospitality, Resources, Telecommunications, Banking, FMCG and Government Sectors
- High Profile executive coach using results focused interactive solutions to achieve superior outcomes
- National Chair of the College of Organisational Psychology, Australian Psychological Society (APS) 2011-2015
- National Chair of the Coaching Psychology Interest Group, Australian Psychological Society (APS) 2007-2011